“Let Us” Harvester, John Parker, echoes the call—“Let Us!”
Our complete freedom…gives us a new and living way to live!
“We have, then, my brothers and sisters, complete freedom to go into the Most Holy Place by means of the death of Jesus. He opened for us a new way, a living way, through the curtain—that is, through his own body. We have a great priest in charge of the house of God.
Now that we are empowered. Let Us see Five Essentials for Spiritual Prosperity
- Day 1 – So let us come near to God with a sincere heart and a sure faith, with hearts that have been purified from a guilty conscience and with bodies washed with clean water.
- Day 2 – Let us hold on firmly to the hope we profess because we can trust God to keep his promise.
- Day 3 – Let Us Be concerned for one another, to help one another to show love and to do good.
- Day 4 – Let Us Not give up the habit of meeting together as some are doing.
- Day 5 – Let Us Encourage one another all the more since you see that the Day of the Lord is coming nearer.”