“Let Us” Harvester, John Parker, echoes the “Let Us!” call.
Our complete freedom…gives us a new and living way to live! Now that we are empowered. Let Us see Five Essentials for Spiritual Prosperity
Holding on firmly to hope by trusting God’s promises help encourage our self and others. Hopelessness can hurt.
Asaph, the Psalmist, had a bout of hopelessness and cynicism. He concluded that such negativity could hurt God’s people. He didn’t want to do that!
He writes: “What’s going on here? Is God out to lunch? Nobody’s tending the store. The wicked get by with everything; they have it made, piling up riches. I’ve been stupid to play by the rules; what has it gotten me? A long run of bad luck, that’s what—a slap in the face every time I walk out the door.” Then he wakes up and realizes, “If I’d have given in and talked like this, I would have betrayed your dear children.” (Psalm 73:11–15, The Message)
Wow! It looks like hopefulness in the Lord is a responsibility! Today’s video serving of “Let Us” will help build spiritual health!
Day 2 – Let us hold on firmly to the hope we profess because we can trust God to keep his promise.
After watching the video “Let Us Encourage One Another” by Leaving Comments below
John and the “Giv’m Heaven” team!
- Day 1 – So let us come near to God with a sincere heart and a sure faith, with hearts that have been purified from a guilty conscience and with bodies washed with clean water.
- Day 2 – Let us hold on firmly to the hope we profess because we can trust God to keep his promise.
- Day 3 – Let Us Be concerned for one another, to help one another to show love and to do good.
- Day 4 – Let Us Not give up the habit of meeting together as some are doing.
- Day 5 – Let Us Encourage one another all the more since you see that the Day of the Lord is coming nearer.”