“Let Us” Harvester, John Parker, echoes the “Let Us!” call.
Our complete freedom…gives us a new and living way to live! Now that we are empowered. Let Us see Five Essentials for Spiritual Prosperity
To keep meeting together is the fourth key to success as the church.
Day 4 – Let Us Not give up the habit of meeting together as some are doing.
Being, talking, and serving together is the fourth key to our purpose and power as Christ’s church.
“My fellow-believers, be careful that no one among you has a heart so evil and unbelieving as to turn away from the living God. Instead, in order that none of you be deceived by sin and become stubborn, you must help one another every day, as long as the word “Today” in the scripture applies to us.” (Hebrews 3:12–13, GNB)
“And so I tell all of you: what you prohibit on earth will be prohibited in heaven, and what you permit on earth will be permitted in heaven. “And I tell you more: whenever two of you on earth agree about anything you pray for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, I am there with them.” (Matthew 18:18–20, GNB)
“So then, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, so that you will be healed. The prayer of a good person has a powerful effect.” (James 5:16, GNB)
“Then the people who feared the Lord spoke to one another, and the Lord listened and heard what they said. In his presence, there was written down in a book a record of those who feared the Lord and respected him. “They will be my people,” says the Lord Almighty. “On the day when I act, they will be my very own. I will be merciful to them, as a father is merciful to the son who serves him. Once again my people will see the difference between what happens to the righteous and to the wicked, to the person who serves me and the one who does not.”” (Malachi 3:16–18, GNB)
Today’s video calls us to habitually gather together—Isolation is dangerous for sheep. We have power together. Simple church is all about small numbers that work out one another church.
After watching the video, you can “gather” by leaving a comment below, if you like.
John and the “Giv’m Heaven” Team! (CHT)*
- Day 1 – So let us come near to God with a sincere heart and a sure faith, with hearts that have been purified from a guilty conscience and with bodies washed with clean water.
- Day 2 – Let us hold on firmly to the hope we profess because we can trust God to keep his promise.
- Day 3 – Let Us be concerned for one another, to help one another to show love and to do good.
- Day 4 – Let Us Not give up the habit of meeting together as some are doing.
- Day 5 – Let Us Encourage one another all the more since you see that the Day of the Lord is coming nearer.”