“Let Us” Harvester, John Parker, echoes the “Let Us!” call.
Our complete freedom…gives us a new and living way to live! Now that we are empowered. Let Us see Five Essentials for Spiritual Prosperity.
Day 5 – Let Us Encourage one another all the more since you see that the Day of the Lord is coming nearer.”
Encouragement is the final key to our purpose and power as Christ’s church/ekklesia/called out ones!
““There will be strange things happening to the sun, the moon, and the stars. On earth whole countries will be in despair, afraid of the roar of the sea and the raging tides. People will faint from fear as they wait for what is coming over the whole earth, for the powers in space will be driven from their courses. Then the Son of Man will appear, coming in a cloud with great power and glory. When these things begin to happen, stand up and raise your heads, because your salvation is near.”” (Luke 21:25–28, GNB)
Today’s video calls us to get strong with encouragement as the world situation grows more chaotic.
After watching the video, you can “encourage each other” by leaving a comment below, if you like.
John and the “Giv’m Heaven” Team! (CHT)*
- Day 1 – So let us come near to God with a sincere heart and a sure faith, with hearts that have been purified from a guilty conscience and with bodies washed with clean water.
- Day 2 – Let us hold on firmly to the hope we profess because we can trust God to keep his promise.
- Day 3 – Let Us be concerned for one another, to help one another to show love and to do good.
- Day 4 – Let Us Not give up the habit of meeting together as some are doing.
- Day 5 – Let Us Encourage one another all the more since you see that the Day of the Lord is coming nearer.”